To connect your Mercator Ikuü Zigbee globe to the app, you must first enter pairing mode. Follow the steps below to put your globe into pairing mode, ensuring that you have downloaded the Mercator Ikuü app and created an account. Mercator Ikuü Zigbee products also require a Mercator Ikuü Zigbee hub, which will need to be paired to your account before following the steps below.
- Press the button on the side of the hub once (do not hold). The LED light will blink slowly. If you cannot easily access your hub, skip to the alternative pairing method in the section below.
- Plug your globe into a globe socket and switch the power on.
- Turn the globe on and off at the power switch 5 times in quick succession. The globe will start to blink rapidly.
- The hub will automatically detect the product and add it to the app. You may need to refresh the app for the new product to appear in your device list.
Product still not paired, or can’t easily access your hub? Follow the steps below.
If the product didn’t pair using the steps above, and your Mercator Ikuü hub is still flashing, press the button on the side. It should stop flashing. Before following the below steps, ensure your globe is in pairing mode (steps 2-3 above).
- Open the Mercator Ikuü app
- Tap + > Add device > auto-scan. The discovery process will begin.
- When your product is discovered, tap ‘next’.
- Once pairing is complete, you can edit your globe’s name (optional).
- To finish the pairing process, tap ‘done’.
Product still not paired? Please contact our customer service team directly via phone on 1300 552 255 (AU) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org