Scenes are a great way to have multiple products working at the same time. A scene can involve as many of your Mercator Ikuü products as you would like, and those products can perform any of their product-specific features. You can also add delays between product actions.
Below is an example of how to create a living room scene and adjust it to your needs.
- To create a scene, tap on the settings icon ().
- Tap the + icon and select ‘single button action’.
- Tap ‘activate a device’ and then select the products you would like to use (in the video below, we turned on the light switches, downlights and ceiling fan).
- When you are done, tap ‘save’.
Note: To save time when adding products to a scene, you can swipe through your rooms at the top of the screen to easily find the product you’re looking for (rather than scroll through your entire list of products).
How to Activate Your Living Room Scene
- Tap on the settings icon (). A list of your scenes will appear.
- Tap on the name of the scene you would like to activate. You will receive a confirmation pop-up to confirm that the scene has been activated.