To connect your Mercator Ikuü Zigbee switch or power point to the app you must first enter pairing mode. All Mercator Ikuü Zigbee products require a Mercator Ikuü Zigbee hub. Make sure you’ve downloaded the Mercator Ikuü app, have created an account and have already paired your hub to your account. Pairing is completed after the electrician has finished their installation and certification requirements.
- Press the button on the side of the hub once (do not hold). The LED light will blink slowly. If you cannot easily access your hub, skip to the alternative pairing method in the section below.
- Touch and hold either of the touch switches for 5 seconds. The pairing indicator will start to blink rapidly.
- The hub will automatically detect the product and add it to the app. You may need to refresh the app for the new product to appear in your device list.
Product still not paired or can’t easily access your hub? Follow the steps below.
- If your Mercator Ikuü hub is flashing press the button on the side one, it should now stop flashing.
- Make sure your switch or power point is still in pairing mode [flashing quickly].
- Open the Mercator Ikuü app
- Tap + > Add device > auto-scan. The discovery process will begin
- When your product is discovered, tap ‘next’.
- Once pairing is complete, you can edit your product’s name (optional).
- To finish the pairing process, tap ‘done’.