Ready to start with Mercator Ikuü? If you’d like to see what Mercator Ikuü is all about, how it installs and how easy it is to pair, then our contractor box CB001 is a great way to get started. It includes 4 products to show you how Mercator Ikuü works and to give you some ideas on how it can add value to your scope of works.
- Wi-Fi AC fan controller: suitable for most AC ceiling fans, this product allows you to select a fan of your choice (existing or new) that matches the aesthetic your client is after, but providing the convenience of smart control via Mercator Ikuü
- Zigbee double light switch: touch capacitive backlit switches provide a clean aesthetic and deep smart functionality – use with any compatible load to control non-smart lights and appliances via the wall switch, your phone or voice assistants
- Zigbee double power point: touch capacitive backlit switches provide a clean aesthetic and deep smart functionality – the integrated power meter means you can track in the moment, and over time, how much power you are using. Ideal to control non-smart products such as lamps, heaters and fans via the outlet switch, your phone or voice assistants
- Zigbee home hub: connect up to 50 Mercator Ikuü Zigbee products without having to worry about overloading your Wi-Fi network. This hub is Zigbee 3.0 compliant for additional flexibility.
Did you know? Mercator Ikuü features both Wi-Fi and Zigbee products. This means that regardless of whether you have one product or 50, already have a Wi-Fi mesh network or already have a Zigbee 3.0 compliant hub – Mercator Ikuü can work for you.
See below some more information about Mercator Ikuü and how it can help you, as a contractor, provide good value to your customer knowing that you have our 7-day a week customer care team available to support your customer whether they are just setting the product up for the first time, or want more information on what more Mercator Ikuü can do. Mercator Ikuü is designed so that the end-consumer can do the set-up themselves, but some contractors’ prefer to do it themselves as part of their service.
- How does handover work?
- How does the customer pair the products?
- What is the benefit of smart wiring accessories?
- What retrofit options do I have?
- How do I recommend what product to make smart?
- What happens with multi-way switching?